We act as independent examiners for charity organisations in accordance with general directions given by the Charity Commission. Our examination includes a review of the accounting records kept by the charity in accordance with SORP and a comparison of the accounts presented with those records.
We can relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs:
- Developing Internal controls, procedures and forms by which you can organise and input information for more effective processing & accountability.
- Establishment of sound basis for maintaining accounting records and preparing your year end accounts
- maintenance of your accounting records completely on a contract basis and preparing periodic (monthly/quarterly) accounts.
- Assistance to your accounting staff to finalise year end accounts where complete and adequate records are maintained.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts to meet compliance requirements .